Total Kaos Blog

Total Kaos Promo

Will remain on top 'til further notice

Saturday, May 13, 2006

In the News

I did not want to be the one to go public with this, but a North Carolina district attorney has come forward with DNA evidence claiming Dave has been indicted on a charge of sexual misconduct with a hermaphrodite transsexual she-male altar boy pole-dancer.
We here at the Total Kaos Blog, refuse to believe our fellow blogger/show host would ever stoop to the level of sexual predation of pre-pubescent, brass pole straddling, pseudo-female Catholic priest quarry; although he has been known to frequent a off-color bar known as “The Sanctuary’.
Dave has denied any indiscretion, claiming his prescription to Ambien may have caused him to sleep-molest.
“I don’t remember feeling little Jim up, if that’s what your asking.” He replied to this reporter’s queries as to his reported queerness. “Sure it could have happened, but what happens in a Vegas trailer, stays in a Vegas trailer.”
So after scrubbing my ears and brain with a coarse triple-action Brillo Pad, I felt it was the responsibility of this host to bring this unfortunate story to light. And ask of my fellow voice in net radio to get the help he so obviously is in need of.
I am well aware of the internal struggle that must be waging within your pea sized brain, so let me step forward and help you begin the healing...
“My name is Dave and I am attracted to young, tight, Christian, he-shes....”

1 Comments:

  • Since our Minnesota "ice-fishing" trip, I have been trying to repress those memories, but my doctor has always said, "It's better to admit the problems, discuss the feelings, and take whatever legal consequences may result." So here goes...

    You see, I grew up next door to Glen. He was Catholic; I was Amish. Instead of normal games like baseball or football, Glen always wanted to play "priestball". He had a priest costume which consisted of a white collar and crotchless pants. He was the priest and he wanted me to be the alterboy. When I refused, he used the dog...that poor animal. Fluffy eventually committed suicide. We'll never know how he started the car in the garage, but that's another session.

    My Amish education always taught me to help the less fortunate, the poor, the weak, the freak, so I felt it my religious duty to stick close to Glen. Little did I know he would lead to my ultimate moral downfall. It was when Glen got into his mom's makeup and clothes at age nine that really started to turn me to the dark side.

    He would walk around school and pretend to be his sister. He started wearing high heels at 10 and hooking at 11. One night, he earned $6.25 the hard way, a quarter at a time. He went through his priest stage, nun stage, school-girl stage, animal trainer stage, contortionist stage, biker chick stage, mechanic stage, and it was the pole dancer stage that pulled me in. At least I can say, I went after people that LOOKED like women. Glen would say that's not where the money is, and that it's the old wrinkly guys that you want to go after...needless to say, they were all his as far as I was concerned.

    I will say, if there is anything I've learned from Glen, it's NEVER leave any evidence. Always good advice.

    As far as Glen's story above, I am going to have to admit here and now, it is quite impossible for me to do what I have been accused. You see, I am just a brain in a jar on a scientist's shelf. I lost my body in a freak accident when Glen was binge drinking and free-basing. The alcohol caught fire and spread to his illegal fireworks collection, boxes of hair spray, mustache wax, leather chaps, and pool of jello...don't ask. I was going through my ministry phase at the time and was offering a Satanic Bible to him when he informed me he not only had it already but a host of other satanic literature. That's when hell broke loose, I lost my body, and Glen decided to use organic make-up since those manufacturers don't use animal testing.

    After his stint in the female prison, he had his tatoos removed, or most of them he informed me, and wanted a job. I got him into Wide Awakes whcih has evolved into Wide Awakes Radio and Total Kaos.

    I do become anxious when he mentions stories like this. His M.O. was always to blame others for things he has done or is doing (for proof, please see previous post where he claims to be me).

    Another call for help. I think I'll stop some Jehova's witnesses next time I see them and tell them Glen needs an intervention. I heard he still wears his mom's clothes but only at his OWN home.

    Baby steps...baby steps...

    By Blogger totalkaosdave, at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home