Total Kaos Blog

Total Kaos Promo

Will remain on top 'til further notice

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Fountain of Wisdom That is Cracker

I love quotes, always have. I search for them. Collect them. Keep them in special places. Use them when they fit the conversation or circumstance.
I am sure many of you are the same. There is an allure, it seems, to those potent words of wisdom left to we mere mortals by the great vast minds of the past.
Minds such as Churchill, Aristotle, Lincoln, and Einstein.
And, my friends, I am here to tell you we are today witness to another such monumental intellect. A mind so grand and immeasurable that we of finite gray matter can only stand like apes, mouths open and agape, in awe at the grandeur of one with such mental calisthenics.
I speak here, of course, of our friend Cracker (sorry, bet you thought I was working towards Ted Kennedy).
Yes, you read it right, Cracker.
With the recent remarkable National Geographics survey having again shone light on the ignorance that is daily spawned in our government schools, it is at least somewhat reassuring to know that we here at The Wide Awakes have among us one of such magnificent and unfathomable brain power. A true mental giant.
His splendiferous thought processes so tread in the realm of unworldly definition as to push my poor WordPerfect thesaurus into the furthest reaches of its vast abilities.
He is a God. Omniscient and surely omnipotent. Uncountable neurons firing infinite axons, building thoughts of such depth and breadth no universe could contain their utter profound substance.
And with that in mind, I give you this from Cracker the sage.
“It’s not always smart to make something smarter than yourself.”

Oh my God, I am on my knees in awe.
Even now, hours after having received the gifts of his vast mental prowess I feel like a gnat on the shoulder of a god.
Thank you, Cracker, for the words now destined to grace my headstone. Thank you, Cracker, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home