Total Kaos Blog

Total Kaos Promo

Will remain on top 'til further notice

Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm Here, I'm Dave, Get Used to It

I know a lot of you have been waiting for this with baited breath, so I won’t make you wait a moment longer. I, Dave, of Total Kaos on Wide Awakes Radio will give you some insight as to my personal life, good looks, and interests.
I have lived too long in the closet and am choosing this moment and this avenue to take a little peek through the crack in the door.
I like poodles, they’re just darling. And I admire curtains that so match the carpet. I like long walks on a warm Sunday morning with that special someone.
And facials. Lots of facials.
I have an HO scale train set which I spend literally hours tinkering with in my basement. I just love painting all the sets and stations and cute little people. I just shut the basement door and go to town. Choo choo!
And I love bathes. Hot, steamy hour long bathes. Just me, a crisp Pinot Grigio, and my Loofah exfoliating the night away! Just precious.
I am so into The View. If I know I am going to miss it, I make sure I call up Sven and have him TiVo it for me. That Star Jones Reynolds is just a pip. And her skin is so radiant!
But other than that I’m pretty much like everybody else. Just your average Joe six-pack. Sure a little uncomfortable in my skin, but muddling ahead and trying to love myself. Just a regular old guy working my way through the day on caffeine, nicotine, and OxiContin.
So that’s enough about me, why not comment and tell me a little bit about yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home