Total Kaos Blog

Total Kaos Promo

Will remain on top 'til further notice

Monday, April 03, 2006

Racism vs the Law

I know a lot of people want to claim racism when discussing the immigation issue. However, the fact is, most Americans do not have a problem with LEGAL immigrants; it's the ILLEGAL ones stupid. These people are breaking the law. I don't care if they're hardworking, down on their luck, trying to find a better life for their kids...DON'T CARE! Of course they are, just like the immigration surge in the early 1900's, only those people went about it LEGALLY. My wife's grandmother was even given a different name by the immigration officials. The point is, they did it legally.

Bush is wrong to say these people do jobs Americans won't do. Americans don't have to do those jobs because welfare PAYS MORE. Let's see...work for low wages...or sit on my fat ass, do nothing, and collect a government check...hmmm...I think I'll try the latter. Can I use my Link card at McDonalds?

Get rid of the welfare state, close the borders, and those wages of those jobs will go up. It's simple supply and demand economics.

Register the illegals. Eliminate all rights and privileges to all illegals including health care and education until they get registered. Springer had the balls to say today that he thought most illegals were having deductions taken from their paychecks...time to check reality Jerry.

Racism has nothing to do with this issue; it's a legal issue. I wonder if I can get out of a speeding ticket by claiming I was pulled over because I'm extremely white, so the cop knows I have a driver's license and one social security card and insurance and that I'll go to court and pay the fines. IT'S NOT FAIR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home